Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's been a long time since I posted last. Well the hoilidays have and and went. Everything went well. The kids got a lot of stuff for Christmas and we all had a good much needed break. Mike didn't get much of a break though, he had to be up at 3 in the morning plowing away all the snow we got.
Well everyone has been waiting to hear the news. Boy or girl? You probably already guessed it, it's another boy! Come on what are the odds? We definetly need to change things up a bit next time!! :)
I'm still trying to figure out how to do the slideshow. I will post all the ultrasound pictures as soon as I can.

3 comments:

The Dollar Fam said...

Congrats Peeps. Didn't know you had it in ya Mike. Hope everything is going well. We love ya all even though we don't hardly ever get to see ya. Serves ya right Mike. Change things up so that your poor wife can at least get herself one little girl to doll up. Take care of all those boys.

Love the Dollars from the South
(The land of our forefathers)

DA'BUSCHS said...

Tiff, just checking on your blog for the latest Castelli update. Baby #5 coming soon...

DA'BUSCHS said...

Where are the new baby boy pictures? Just checking on you. I can't believe you hosted dinner that long ago..it's definitely our turn for sure.