OH my gosh, Im laughing now. I was looking at someone elses blog and fell upon yours. Thats funny that we both have blog pages, yet neither of us know about the other ones. Tee hee. We have gone private due to the obvious, though I will give you our address later. Love you, oh and your page looks sooo cute. Ahhh, I love those boys. Oh, now that I think of it, you have your beautiful face on my blog from when we had that spa day with mom. You'll have to look.
Tiffany, I was just checking on you. Look... Mandi found you too. Now we both are going to harass you about updating your blog. Tell Mandi to add me to her blog as well.
We were married November 13, 1999 in Mount Timpanogos, UT temple. Our home is in Farmington, NM and probably always will be. We have 4 boys and another one on the way due in July. We took over ownership of ABC Sweeping/Landscape Specialist is Sept. 08'. Business is doing well and keeping both of us pretty busy.
4 comments:
OH my gosh, Im laughing now. I was looking at someone elses blog and fell upon yours. Thats funny that we both have blog pages, yet neither of us know about the other ones. Tee hee. We have gone private due to the obvious, though I will give you our address later. Love you, oh and your page looks sooo cute. Ahhh, I love those boys. Oh, now that I think of it, you have your beautiful face on my blog from when we had that spa day with mom. You'll have to look.
Tiffany, I was just checking on you. Look... Mandi found you too. Now we both are going to harass you about updating your blog. Tell Mandi to add me to her blog as well.
Mike and Tiffany....I think about you guys off and on....HOW R U?????
Drop me a line at lifeinjeans@gmail.com OR I'm on Facebook. R U?
Tebb
Post a Comment